Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MG Summer "Great Escapes" From Hornbook


Here are some great recommendations from The Horn Book Magazine:

Looking for a delightful middle grade summer adventure? Here are four surefire winners.

The Horn Book has also published an excellent summer reading list in PDF format. And it's the best kind of summer reading list--made for pure fun, not self-improvement!

And here's their review of a book that sounds like loads of fun for boys in particular: Traction Man and the Beach Odyssey.

What middle grade books have you enjoyed this summer? Or what do you want to read?

3 comments:

Barbara Watson said...

Great links! My list of what-I've-enjoyed this summer is long, but most will appear on MMGMs in the future, so I'll stay mute right now. :-)

Rachel said...

Great links, Ruth! I love The Horn Book. Also, thank you for stopping by my blog today. I look forward to keeping up with yours :)

Ruth Donnelly said...

Barbara, I'll look forward to reading your MMGMs!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Rachel!