Friday, August 27, 2010

Reading, 'Riting, and 'Rithmetic


Schedules, lesson plans, updates to parents, anecdotal notes, data records ... well, at least I'm writing something! My classroom is slowly but surely coming together. Soon I'll have things organized to the point that I can begin writing non-work-related stuff again.

Meanwhile, here's a link to "Fishy Count", a cute counting game for little ones on PrimaryGames.com. My students will love it--if the site's not blocked by the school's internet filters.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for the link to Fishy Count, and thanks for being a teacher-- it's really one of the most important jobs in the world :)

Catherine A. Winn said...

Here's best wishes for another great and rewarding year. I always loved the excitement and eager little faces of that first week.

Ruth Donnelly said...

Jess, glad you like the link, and thanks for the kind words!

Catherine, thanks for the wishes! It is an exciting time, and I think it's going to be a fantastic year.