Monday, June 14, 2010

Free Online Kidlit Conference!

Wow--a free online conference for kidlit writers! Isn't that the best idea ever? It's the brainchild of these amazing writer/bloggers--Casey McCormick, Shannon Messenger, Lisa and Laura Roecker, Elana Johnson, Jen Stayrook, and Jamie Harrington--and it promises to be amazing. A fabulous list of presenters has already signed on. For more information, click HERE ... and check out the cute video below ... and click on the organizers' names above to visit their blogs--they're offering some awesome giveaways!

5 comments:

Kristi Helvig said...

This looks like the coolest thing ever-I can't wait! :)

Catherine A. Winn said...

Just heard about it and am so glad the word is spreading! I'll help!

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

Wow, everyone is talking about this! I'm def going to sign up, but I guess registration isn't until July 1?

Ruth Donnelly said...

Yes, that's how I read it, Susan. I will start back to school for teacher inservices around that time, so I sure hope there will be evening things in case I can't participate during the day... though they did say transcripts will be available.

Miss Mystra said...

I'm so excited about this! Wish wordpress would let me have one of those spiffy countdown widgets like yours, but alas, it doesn't accept javascript. :-(