Thursday, April 29, 2010

Prolific Blogger Awards!


I was pleased as punch to receive the Prolific Blogger Award from Catherine Winn of The Writing Room. I would like to pass it along to the following bloggers whose writing I enjoy:

  • Susan Kaye Quinn at Ink Spells, whose intelligent & well-written blog focuses on books for a sometimes-overlooked group: advanced middle-grade readers.
  • Nelsa Roberto at out of the wordwork, who just launched her debut YA novel, Illegally Blonde--isn't that an awesome title?
  • Lori Degman at Habitual Rhymer, whose book you may find when you pour your morning bowl of cereal--she was this year's winner of the Cheerios Spoonfuls of Stories contest--and who had the guts to post a hilarious video of her first negative review on YouTube!
Check out these ladies' blogs--I think you'll enjoy them as much as I do!

4 comments:

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm off to check out Nelsa and Lori!

Lisa Green said...

I'm going right over!

Lori Degman said...

Thanks so much, Ruth! I think that kid's review is hilarious - I watch it when I need a good laugh!

Margo Dill said...

Hi Ruth,
Thanks for stopping by my blog this week. I love the sweatshirt you feature near your title here! :) Congrats on your award, and thanks for pointing out the other three sites. They sound interesting. :)

Margo
http://margodill.com/blog/